Sunday 27 March 2011

For the love of...


What I love about the UK, is the ability to go out and have a drink.. or two.. or six -- and not have people look twice at you as you stumble down the sidewalk. That being said, we started out our beautiful Saturday morning with a goal in mind, and several things to get! My aim was to stop at the stationers, go to the foreign exchange, and find something KIPPER! We wandered about the market in Guildford for quite some time, found some stuff... found KIPPER! and then found a pub. Not that you really have to look too hard for those. In any event, I had my first opportunity to get snotty with a restaurant. I almost didn't, but then she was sarcastic with me, which of course, only prompted me to get sarcastic back. Needless to say, I was a cranky person when it was all said and done but we came away from the experience with some nice beer glasses LMAO!!!!






I did end up stopping with Paul and Juliet at All Bar One, which is where Paul used to work. Had some delish calamari and a bunch of laughs, after Jules and I hounded the flower seller for some GERBIL daisies! I also managed to get my phone back to working... yay for the T-mobile rep with the fishnet stockings *snicker, snicker, chuckle* Anyways, keeping it short and sweet today... we wandered back home in the cold, with Paul balancing me, and keeping Jules from wandering in the street. Settled down to homemade coconut ice cream and bed before 10pm! We sure know how to party! Headed to Tamworth to see Juli and Aro this week... til then...

    

No comments:

Post a Comment