Monday 28 March 2011


Well, I figured... since I did come over here to study, I should fill you in on the present state of affairs that we call school. It's... boring, fun, interesting, tedious... it's school! Lots of research, but loving my British Museum's class. So yeah. But I am loving the walk to class. I love passing by Madame Tussauds every morning, or looking at the beautiful architecture of the buildings that I walk past. I even like taking the tube in the mornings. There are some pretty interesting people on there! Anyways, short and sweet... looking forward to heading to Tamworth this weekend. Have a lunch date with a friend I've been wanting to meet for ages... and thoroughly looking forward to that as well! Finished my gift for a friends' mom... and now starting on something new with my crochet handiwork! Hope all is well back home... miss you guys lots and will post more soon. Til then...


No comments:

Post a Comment